Products, Dues, Invoices
- The Order combines the collection of one or more items that a customer requested, the Party making the purchase, and the payment information.
- The CustomerParty represents the Party making the purchase and the Party that is financially responsible for the Order.
- An Item is a purchasable product that a customer can add to the Cart to be ordered.
- The Cart is a collection of Items to be purchased, invoices to be paid, and payments to be applied.
iMIS SOA provides the developer with a universal order entry notion. In that concept, a single core structure can describe a wide variety of financial transaction types. With a single order or Cart, an order can mix product types, add or update Parties, and include Payments.
Primary order entry data structures
- CartData – Includes an Order, a collection of Payments, and/or a collection of Invoices to be paid.
- OrderData – Contains the order including a collection of OrderLines, Delivery (ship to’s), Taxes, etc.
- OrderLineData, OrderLineDataCollection – A generic or subclassed item type specific traditional order line.
- ItemData – A reference to a product.
- CustomerPartyData – A structure that can contain either a simple reference to a Party by PartyId or Id, or an entire Party instance to be added or updated.
- PartyData – A person or organization. A contact.
- DeliveryData, DeliveryDataCollection – A reference to a Party address, or an entire new Party to be added or updated.
- OrderTaxData, OrderTaxDataCollection – A structure to express the tax components of an Order.
- RemittanceData, RemittanceDataCollection – A structure to express a payment.
- InvoiceSummaryData, InvoiceSummaryDataCollection – A structure to express an Invoice.
- MonetaryAmountData – Represents a money amount with currency type.
- QuantityData – Expresses a quantity with a unit of measure.
Updated almost 4 years ago