- FriendraisingSettings – Settings used to manage the transfer of data from the iMIS Friendraising module into the iMIS database by way of the Friendraising bridge, including details of how to access and authenticate to the bridge and how values are mapped by the bridge.
- Transaction – Contains data for Friendraising, including survey questions, tribute details, monthly donation plan information, registration information, and the iMIS event to which the donation is linked.
- ImportedPayment – Used with recurring donations. Contains the recurring donation details supplied by a bank or financial institution for loading into iMIS. This includes the charity bank details, the donor bank details (account name, branch code and account number), the donation amount, and the payment date. This is the sort of information that would usually be included in a BACS import file.
- TributeType – Used when creating donations. Pulls a list of tribute types and their descriptions (for example, In Memory of) and specifies the type of tribute within a TributeInformation object.
- TributeInformation – Used when adding a tribute donation. Specifies the tribute type, the party the gift is in tribute of, and the party that should be notified of the tribute gift.
Updated over 4 years ago